tel: 07732772577
en English

Frequently Asked Questions

You should complete an application form which may be found at the top of our home page

– Residence status – Pre-settled or Settled
– ID – European ID or passport
– Highest degree obtained – High school diploma, Baccalaureate diploma, etc
– Proof of address – bank statement, driving license, bill
– CV

You DO NOT have to pay for any of our services

You can borrow for the full cost of course fees, up to £9250/year

It depends on the university or college you are trying to apply to. Generally, it
should be more than A2

Yes. You are allowed to work during your studies.

It is recommended, but not obligatory. The institution where you want to study may require to pass their own English test.

In case your future income is bigger than the loan (24 000£) offered by the Government of UK, you will need to pay back monthly 9% of additional income
e.g. If your income is 29 000£, you will need to pay monthly 9% of 5 000£.